A Letter : Truth Within Lies

To My Queen,


I said that, does not mean that I really want to said that. Telling you this is horrible, but actually it is incredible. I say that you are pathetic, the truth is you are perfect. Heartbreaking to hear what are the lies, but I want you to hear the truth. So much more to say to you, about everything that is happiness. Eventually, end up making you cry.
Seeing your smile that time is the best I can ever get so far. Nothing else would matter except your smile. It is painful to see you in agony and even more to give you that agony.
Forgive me for anything I did that is not fair. You are much more meaningful to me than you think. Maybe it is okay to lose everything but not okay at all to lose you. After all, I am the one who have to change. Being a better person for a better you. Not much hope I can give but surely I will not let you down.


From Your King

2 comments:

You and Me said...

thank you sayang.:D

The Professor said...

you are very welcome

Post a Comment